MonikaSingh
Hello, I have sinus problm since many years and back from 3 years I realise that I have prblm in hearing from the right ear.i feel very uncomfortable. .plzzz help me.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please meet a good ENT Surgeon in your city. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would love to help you personally.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

Chronic sinus problem can cause ear problems. Please visit an ENT for further investigations and proper management .