Money matter

My husband gives a part of his salary to his mom for household purpose. And he also give the rest part to his mom for savings.I dnt get any money for saving or other purpose .we dnt also have any joint account.my husband says that "when you need money ,please use my ATM card" BT it also very disgusting for me by thinking that, my mom in law can track all the expenses done by me. I'm married for 1yrs 4mnths and working woman.is there any solution

Doctor Answers (1) on Money matter

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, madam what about your salary, you are also a working women right, you have not commented on your salary, if you are keeping your salary yourself then that's why it seems your husband is not worried to give money to you, about savings,, anyway either savings by you or your mother in law, finally comes back to your own family right? Please talk about this with your husband.