Moles problem
My skin is becoming dry and itchy nd moles are also growing on my face this the sign of thyroid or i should consult a dermotologist..
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi dryness can be due to lots of reasons, use the right moisturizer according to skin type and for moles you can opt for removal of needed. Yes a consult with a dermatologist can be of help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.