Moles on my face
Hi i m having 7 to 9 moles on my face and i want to remove them and i guess some pimples also please help doctors to get rid of them Thanks

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. All what you have are not moles. Some are open comedones. Moles can be removed by ablative laser or radio surgery. Also use a good sunscreen. Please see a qualified dermatologist for the same.
Dr. Rajdeep
Most of the moles can be removed by laser. The larger ones however will recurr and will need to be removed surgically. I perform both plastic surgical mole removal and laser surgery. You can meet me after 16th February by booking an appointment. If it is not possible then meet a dermatosurgeon who also has lasers in his/her clinic. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore