Moles around private area
I had some 2 warts/moles few years back and consulted a doctor and he prescribed some liquid solution to apply. After that moles were gone. But they grew again and in more numbers now. Now i have 9 moles from last 2 years ,also from last few weeks i can feel size increasing. Dont know whom to consult
140 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
A dermatologist would be able to help you out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.