Mole removal
I got mole removed yesterday but it left with small hole on face. How much time will it take to fill up that hole.? I am using vaniza-hc gel.

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
For mole surgical excision done by qualified dermatosurgeon or plastic surgeon is the best method.If it is removed with machine it might leave a mark as u mentioned and after removal it takes one to two weeks for complete healing.Till it heals completely you have to apply only antibiotic cream and nothing else. Vaniza gel will not be helpful if u apply now,it can be used later once healing is complete.Send the picture to help me guide me better.take care.