Mole on face
I have a mole kind of a thing on my cheeks which I want to get removed. What procedure should I follow?
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Kindly attach a photo of the mole and send on follow up chat. Possible options for treatment include rf ablation, co2 laser or punch excision and closure. Meet a qualified dermato- surgeon / dermatologist near you who does these procedures. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bengaluru.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.