Mole marks on face
I have so many mole marks on my face and by birth it was not on my face .I is continuously coming on the face as well as on the neck and other part of my body.I just wanna to remove all this mole marks .plz help me for this.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you should get yourself checked out by a dermatologist. you should have posted atleast a picture of your moles. so we get to know how they look and then can decide properly. you could go for removal of it with a dermatologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?