Mole and wrat removal

I had problem with mole and wrat it in my both legs thigs and on the eyes .one of friend advised and did local treatment few had gone in my thigs but still pain is there I donot want take risk please advise me good male doctor as it is in private area iam staying in hbr layout
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mole and wrat removal

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Your history is not very clear. I do perform treatment for warts and you could come down for a consultation.. Or you could see any other dermatologist in your area. You could find details of my practise on my Practo profile. Or you could contact me on private chat and I could guide you ahead. It's advisable that you don't try treatments by your self. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?