Mocous & cough
Im suffering from mocous &cough from last 2 years i consult to many doctors.I took many x rays but doctors said it's just a normal viral or Infection. So please suggest me is it TB?

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having allergic asthma. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.