Mocous & cough

Im suffering from mocous &cough from last 2 years i consult to many doctors.I took many x rays but doctors said it's just a normal viral or Infection. So please suggest me is it TB?
views-icons 127 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mocous & cough

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Pulmonologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having allergic asthma. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?