Missing periods
Last month my periods got missed, although m getting very less bleeding every time. And yesterday it was total bleeding but from morning I am not at all bleeding.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. It appears that your periods have become scantier over the past few months and you have also missed a period. It is not unusual for periods to change like this if you are going through a significant life event such as weight gain or loss, moving home, starting a new job or college or moving house. If not it is probably best to see your gynaecologist for some tests to rule out any significant  problems. Keep a menstrual calendar so that you have a clear visual picture to show your doctor. Best wishes