Missing Period
Hello, I have just missed my period. I am fairly regular and on birth control femilon. I took my birth control for two months straight and now I haven't had a period in the 7 day break at all. My last intercourse was on 7Dec and my period should h

Continue same tablets..  For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Whether you are trying to clear up your skin , regularise your period s or ease disruptive and painful PMS, keep in mind that birth control pills are merely addressing the symptoms and are not solving the problem.  Your body is actually trying to tell you something! And these pills are not free of side effects. The synthetic estrogen in birth control pills can cause short term side effects like GI upset, mood swings, irregular bleeding or spotting. And even scarier than the “mild” side effects are the serious health risks that accompany birth control pills. These include: Increased risk of cervical and breast cancers Increased risk of heart attack and stroke Migraines Higher blood pressure Gallbladder disease Infertility Benign liver tumors Decreased bone density Yeast overgrowth and infection Increased risk of blood clotting Cancer, heart disease, stroke, infertility.  Surely these side effects make birth control pills a less than desirable option for contraception, and even less desirable for masking acne, period problems and pcod. Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause. Hope it helps.....
Check pregnancy test first. Connect online for detail consultation
Hello dear user if you were talking femilon iregualarly then only preg can occur so go for beta hcg  ,if negative then wait for pds. Chat me online on Practo consult app.