Missed periods
I started IUI on Jan and have unrupture follicle ....I got my periods on Feb 13th and found it formed as cyst ..I took ginette35 tablet but period is missed and I consult my doc on march 16 she gave tablet to get periods but I haven't got my periods... Completely depressed pls help

Do urine pregnancy test If you gave not done in 7 days. If UPT negative yours periods are irregular because of cyst. Your doctor advised to take tablets after 16 March. You will get periods within 2 to 10 days after completion of tablets.
Take castor oil in morning with hot water (on empty stomach). You will get loose motions on the same day and periods within a week.
Hi, as u r in iui treatment will suggest u to consult ur doctor for it as it will be right thing to do.
You will not get periods immediately. It takes 3-10 days to start periods after finishing the tablets. Be patient and wait for few days. You should get periods soon.