Missed periods

I missed my periods this month. I was confused that I was pregnant or its some hormonal issue. So I told my doctor that I have missed my periods this month. She suggested me himalaya evecare. Now I am on my period. Are there chances that I am pregnant now also?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

THE BEST MEANS TO DETECT PREGNANCY IS DOING A URINE PREGNANCY TEST. IF THAT IS POSITIVE THAT MEANS YOU R PREGNANT.
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

How's your period, normal bleeding .. As your period in as normal as it was previously then very less chance of pregnancy...
Harisha N L

Since you are on periods there is no chance but missed periods may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination if irregular periods continues they will do the needful.