Missed periods
Hello.i ws having my regularly..bt this tym its delayed by 6-7 days and m not on periods yet.plz tell me what could b the reson ?? No history of any physical relationship.just taking some ayurvedic medicines for constipation.thnk u.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Don't wry do an ultrasound  and confirm the cause....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

You may be going  into hormone  imbalance  if pregnancy  is excluded.If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Soma Chatterjee (Ghoshal)
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Nagpur
If you are not married and not having any physical contact, you should get your periods soon. you can take meprate/deviry tablets 10 mg bd for  5 days, following which you will have withdrawal bleeding. Also plz mention what is your weight. Do regular exercise. Also go for one Thyroid profile test. Although one single episode of delayed period is not of concern, but If you are overweight, or having some problems like acne or hirsutism, consider PCOD and go for thorough check up.