Missed periods
Dear sir I had relationship with bf on 10 Dec.lmp was on 24 Nov. Still awaiting for period.cheked in prega news yesterday but found negative pregnancy. Plan device me what to do now. I am in trouble . Earlier I had also sent a message regarding this . Plz help me

If you pregnancy test negative get your bhcg blood test done to confirm that you are not pregnant
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.