Missed period on 5th November
I am a PCOD patient and sometimes have delayed periods. Doctors gave me primolut n tabs for getting period and usually I get periods after taking the pill. On 20 th of last month I had uprotected sex and I was tensed. I have taken a home pregnancy test on 6 th of this month after missing my period and it was negative. I started taking primolut n tabs but did not get periods till now. I am having PMS symptoms like mood swings and abdominal cramps. M tensed.

Do a urine pregnancy test to clear doubts on pregnancy first and get back to us for further advice on this.