Missed period
My last period was January 14. I've taken plenty pregnancy test and they all came up negative. Am I pregnant or ???

Hello, Visit a gynecologist and get a beta hCG blood test done for more accurate pregnancy test results.
Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question If u miss ur regular period and urine pregnancy test negative. Than don't worry. Do ultrasound to rule out other cause.
Home urine pregnancy test will give you 90% correct results. If you want to confirm do beta Hcg blood test and Consult gynecologist with reports.