Missed miscarriage
I have attached two tvs report.doctor asked me to go go fo d&c.i want to know from last two report is there anything abnormality or misdiagnosed.pls help me.i am realy worried.my last lmp=15 may,2016.

Dr. Parag Patil
Gynecologist 24 yrs exp Thane

As per your last menses.....of 15 may ...by the time ultrasound was done the fetus must have shown cardiac activity......but thats not seen......so it means fetus is not surviving....and this is called missed abortion...for which D&C is a treatment.....go for it
Dr. Taruna Girish
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 21 yrs exp Noida
Medical management can also be tried before going for surgical procedures