My wife miscarriage a couple of months before when did I consult about it to doctor they asked me to go for ultrasound and looking at that report they advised us to go for d& c. Could any one tell us the right place for us.
106 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult any gynecologists or hospital they will help you... You can find best doctors in practo as well Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?