Minoxidil topical solution
I have been using Minoxidil topical solution from last six months, but from last few days I have observed lot of itchy ness on scalp after applying Minoxidil. Can you tell me what is the solution for this problem?

This can be a reaction to the minoxidil itself or a reaction to some of the substances commonly used in minoxidil formulas. Many minoxidil products contain propylene glycol, and alcohol, which can lead to skin rash and irritation when applied topically. u will have to shift to a water based formulation. Cunsult a Dermatologist for the same.
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis causing this itchy scalp... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Itchiness could due to propylene glycol in Minoxidil. Do take a proper consultation to give u a substitute