cardiologist-icon

Minor pain and heavy

Minor pain at different points in left side of chest and left arm and shoulder. Sometimes feeling heaviness. Problem is from last 6 month after 4-5 months long cough, xray and blood test done but no problem observed.

Doctor Answers (3) on Minor pain and heavy

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | General Physician
To rule out a cardiac etiology of the pain get an ECG and an Echo done
If they are normal go for a stress test
Consult at my Clinic with all the reports so that I can examine you clinically and guide you further
Dr Ashish Srivastava
General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist
Hi. If you are worried about any heart issue as a cause of this pain then I would say that, from the details that you provided, a heart related cause for this chest pain looks less likely. But still if you want more confirmation, then after consulting a cardiologist, you may undergo an ECG, echo and a treadmill test. But still, clinically I feel that a heart related cause is less likely. By the way, if that cough is still persistent, meet a physician personally and get evaluated for the same. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar, www.thefitheart.in
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Anxiety and thyroid also presents with the symptoms you mention apart from cardiac symptoms.... I suggest you to consult a physician and get yourself examined as it is necessary to correlate lab findings with the examination findings.... Thank you