cardiologist-icon

Minor pain and heavy

Minor pain at different points in left side of chest and left arm and shoulder. Sometimes feeling heaviness. Problem is from last 6 month after 4-5 months long cough, xray and blood test done but no problem observed.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Ambedkar Nagar

To rule out a cardiac etiology of the pain get an ECG and an Echo done If they are normal go for a stress test Consult at my Clinic with all the reports so that I can examine you clinically and guide you further Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist

Hello... Anxiety and thyroid also presents with the symptoms you mention apart from cardiac symptoms.... I suggest you to consult a physician and get yourself examined as it is necessary to correlate lab findings with the examination findings.... Thank you
Dr. Chandrashekhar Munjewar
Cardiologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. If you are worried about any heart issue as a cause of this pain then I would say that, from the details that you provided, a heart related cause for this chest pain looks less likely. But still if you want more confirmation, then after consulting a cardiologist, you may undergo an ECG, echo and a treadmill test. But still, clinically I feel that a heart related cause is less likely. By the way, if that cough is still persistent, meet a physician personally and get evaluated for the same. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar, www.thefitheart.in