cardiologist-icon
Minor attack supposedly.
Good Afternoon doctor, This is to consult you for the fact that my fiancee just four days back i.e. Tuesday night he had suffered from very slow heart beat, whole body shivering, unable to speak at all, numbness and headache which lasted for almost 10minutes. His normal diet is almost mcdonald/ dominoz / alcohol and 10-20 cigarettes a day, having alot of stress.. so could u please kindly suggest me what should i do ahead.?

Get an Ecg and echo done Consult with a cardiologist personally You can even consult me at my clinic so that I can examine him clinically and guide you further Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Requires consultation for clinical evaluation and investigation. Life style changes definitely needed.