Mind/lethargy

I feel difficulty in concentrating and also not energetic, especially in the afternoons and post meals. Need focus,energy and alertness. Feel terribly lazy many times

Doctor Answers (3) on Mind/lethargy

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Getting lazy at this age is not something big but still you need to get yourself investigated for thyroid. Diabetes, Haemoglobin, Vitamin D Nd B and Lipid profile. Also would like to recommend homeopathy as we have medicines for lot of illnesses where we can still cure diseases even when it has not been developed properly
Feeling lazy post meals is mostly because blood is being diverted to portal circulation Feeling lazy in afternoons is usually because you have sweated and lost electrolytes Both these are not diseases perse If you are still anxious, consult a General Physician
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Madam, Do you have any underlying illness like thyroid or anything? Besides are you having a lot of stress in your job or personal life? Both these things can cause drowsiness and lethargy and tiredness all the time. Feel free to tell me the details so that I can help you better.