Milk powder
I have seen many times that when i started taking milk in my diet i used to feel some pain in stomach and the problem of gas also started ...moreover i also feels like acidity and constipation...to fulfill the dairy needs can i take milk powder as a alternative ...is it good for health ...are there any side effects...

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Avoid these medicines and avoid milk and check

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are having problems when taking milk or milk products, chances are you will get those problems with milk powder as well. But you can try. Take small quantities initially and if its alright, you can continue. There is no problem. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Side effects of nan milk powder