Milk is not coming proper

Hi Experts, I did my C section on Tuesday and this is my first baby, having a baby boy with 3.9 kg weight at 9:50 am. My milk supply is very less. Just drops are coming and my baby is not satisfied. Please suggest me what to do and if any drug which have not any side effects for this problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Milk is not coming proper

Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hello.
For support, you can start with cap Lactare 2 capsules 3 times a day for 5 - 10 days. It's made by TTK pharma.

Along with this take Satavarex powder 2 table spoon with a glass of milk twice a day for 1 month.

This should help you with your issue. In case there is over production of milk, reduce the dose of Lactare.

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..you don't have to take any drugs for it now...it's just on Tuesday you have delivered and it will take time for full flow of milk...as the baby feeds the milk production will increase...do not worry about it...take nutritous food...thank you