Mildly Enlarged prostrate
My father has an problem of discharging mucus through anus while voiding,when we consult an doctor he suggested for prostate laser surgery by abdomen scan report I want to know is it much necessary for surgery immediately, and he is an diabetic patient As per scan Pre void:539,Post void : 266cc size of prostrate:26cc
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there. it's a condition called benign prostatic hypertrophy. It can be treated medically also by certain drugs which include alpha blockers like tamsulosin. For this I would suggest you consult a urologist and speak to him about this drug or this class of drug for treatment. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.