Mild to moderate throbbing headache
I have a mild to moderate throbbing headache that's occuring while i am on the calls . It also happens during exertion. I took MRI brain and doctors are saying there are no issues. Throbbing sensation starts from morning as soon aa i woke up and after some excercise it increases further. Primary pain starts from back of my head and then it radiates. I also took Whole spine MRI ans my C5 and C6 are slightly bulges and doctors says it's normal wear and tear for my age which is 47. Pain is like tight hairband on my head. As a result of this I am very anxious ans scared to woke up in morning as it affects my day to day work. Can someone please help why is this happening. Doctors prescribes be zepera 10 mg . They also say it's not migraine

Pls consult neurologist online for further discussion on thie issue so that we can guide u well.