MILD SEIZURE

I requested for a solution to the problem which my father is facing. I was advised that as no pathological problem in the brain as the scans are clean, which means there is no tumour or blockage of any kind and this may be due to sudden activity of neurons and this may be a very very mild form of seizure , but it is not epilepsy. What is the difference between seizure and epilepsy. Which is more dangerous ? For this very very mild form of seizure, whether permanent cure will be available in homeopah or english mediccines?.. Next Steps The first step to control such episodes is to relax the brain. All kinds of

Doctor Answers (4) on MILD SEIZURE

Kindly mention in detail how does he behave during the seizure or convulsive episode. If symptoms are severe, take homeopathic medicine Belladonna 30 after the convulsive episode.
Dr. Sukanya Das Kolkata | Homeopath
Detail case history along with every little symptom is required to solve this type of functional seizure as there is no pathology behind the case. May be it will be due to some panic or event which is causing this seizure or due to some micro nutrient imbalance. Please check his Sodium Potassium level then consult Homoeopathic physician directly.
You can consult directly at practo direct consult and can have effective prescription for mild aberrant neurological activity. Describe which part of body shows signs of over activity. Also share if he is having any kind of medicines for long.....allopathic, ayurvedic or even homeopathic.
Hello, A seizure is a brief, temporary disturbance in the electrical activity (neurons) of brain and such disturbance if happens recurrent it is called as Epilepsy. Yes, your father can be treated very well with Homeopathy. It seems to be a constitutional problem and if treated with a well selected Homeopathic Constitutional Medicine, there is definite scope of cure for your father's illness.
You should consider contacting a Homeopath for the same.
Don't go for over the counter Homeopathic medicines, a remedy selected for him after a well taken case will help him better.