Mild Phimosis
My foreskin doesn't retract back that easily especially if it's erect. I've tried using coconut oil to soften the the skin and stretch it as an exercise, but it comes back to normal state after couple of days once I stop. I don't want to get a circumcision. Is there another permanent solution?

hi,, circumcisions is the best option for phimosis , are you having urinary  retention ?? If you are having problem in performing daily activities then you have to undergo surgery and it can not be corrected by medicines