Mild headache
A mild headache for past three days. I took paracetamols but it didn't work out. I'm afraid of brain tumour. Kindly help me with your suggestions.

Hello.. Just for one symptom of head ache you don't have to think about brain tumour..It's quite possible that it's due to stress, strain, eye strain, miggraine hypoglycaemic ..All these being common reasons . Meet a physician .Thank you

+190
Chat with a doctor
Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.