Migraine Problem
I am suffering from Migraine from a long time. I want to get it cured. Have been taking pain killers all this while. Please advice.

Dr. Amisha Mirchandani
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Thane

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for this condition to treat it completely from the root itself without any harmful sideeffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally also Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Migraine does cause lot of inconvenience But there are good treatment options for the same But Before that we need to know that it is actually migraine and not headache due to some other reasons Can you share your investigations