Migraine attack

Hi, I am often suffer from migraine headaches and it becomes so painful with times passes. I can't sleep, neither I can work bcoz I'm unable to see at computer or phone.Lights caused irritation in my eyes and throbbing pain. I usually try to endure and sometimes takes disprine tabs. Is there any medicine to cure the problem and gives me good deep sleep.
views-icons 53 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Migraine attack

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. was it diagnosed as migraine or you feel it is migraine. you see, migraine is a diagnosis of exclusion, that means, we have to exclude all other causes of headache to label it as migraine. i would suggest you consult a neurologist , he will examine you and run a few tests, and then he can start the treatment as required. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti Hyderabad | General Physician
There are some medications which can avoid future headache episodes. Consult a neurophysician.
You have to avoid
Skipping meals
Sunlight
Movies/telivision
Choclates

And have 8 hrs of sleep.

Take tab naxdom instead of dispirin.

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well I suggest you to consult a physician as we need to examine you once and confirm the it is migraine and not any other common issues like sinusitis or refractive error...usually we suggest triptans for migraine.  Avoid aggrevating factors.  Try to relax as much as possible at the time...thank you