Migrain help
Hello doctor, My friend is having severe headache from last 4 days. Water is also coming from my eyes. Medicines work for only 2-3 hours and it starts again. Please suggest some good medicine??

Hello, if migraines occur frequently, typically more than one migraine per week, or if migraine symptoms are severe goal of the treatment is to reduce the frequency of attck . Acetomenofen , ergot derivatives ,ibuprofen , are used as pain killers . It's better if he takes course of treatment for migraine , Take him to ENT specialist.
Dr. Bhaskar R
Family Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
It is very rare for migraines to last 4 days. Please visit a physician before concluding that it is migraine.