Migrain and pain in head
My mother is suffering from feel of vomiting, acidity, headache specially in morning, digestion is not proper, having problem to see light directly,...she has a +1.0 number in her eyes.. but rarely used specks... doctor said that her eyes are absolutely alright may have migrain what can be possible ayurvedic solution

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi gd eve. Thanks for trust in ayurved. Yeah its obvious n gd too in such cases ayurved found to be great. Oct heat may be triggering her issue . I'd suggest salt restrictions n special virechan detox n Rakt mokshan with  rasYan therapy indicated on sharad i.e. Sept- Oct season..sure for that she need to meet in person to be by ayurved Dr...
Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

Your Mother is suffering from hyperacidity, These are the symptoms of hyperacidity that you ask. For the home remedies vist on our sit http://www.rasayog.com/homeremindies.php If still the problem is remaining you must have to take a ayurvedic treatment. Your problem is permanently cuer by ayurvedic treatment. www.rasayog.com