Mid brean pain
Even small stress cause pain in my small brain and i felt my mid brain gains heavy weight. at that time my brain totally blocked i can't think any thing and feel too drowsy throughout the day and my mood is always swing and my thoughts are not constant y?

Hello... Mid brain is different from middle of head , there are many types of headache , I think you have tension headache , A tension headache is generally a diffuse, mild to moderate pain in your head. Stress is the most commonly reported trigger for tension headache .One way to help reduce stress is by planning ahead and organizing your day. Another way is to allow more time to relax. Do yoga and meditation