Mid Arm pain
Hello all I have recently noticed having Upper Arm Pain (mid arm between the elbow and shoulder) I have not fallen or got a hit on my arm I have been using relispray for now but was looking to know where can i go to get a consultation A ortho or physio Thanks and Regards Nikhil Rebello
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there....., I went through your clinical query..... Arm pain can be caused by a wide variety of problems, ranging from joint injuries to compressed nerves..... In many cases, arm pain actually originates from a problem in your neck or upper spine.... Take a break from your normal activities.....Place an ice pack on the sore area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day..... Use a compression bandage to reduce swelling..... If possible, elevate your arm to help reduce swelling.....Consult orthopedician.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?