Microbiology
In 2001/2002 two dog had bitten me little bit but at that time i have not taken vaccine,later after 6-7years i got tention and i took 3 anti rabies vaccine in 2008. Details: 2008-3 vaccine 2010-3 vaccine 2011-4 vaccine(aug3+sep1) 2012-2 vaccine,Now also i am taking 5 vaccine due to Bat exposure.But the vaccine of 2008 a pharmacist used to bring the vaccine from 6-7km far away and used to inject me in my home,so their was delay of About 1hr after taking out of freeze.So i think it as useless.Secondly i dont remember correctly that i have taken vaccine in 2010,i am not sure because i forgot now. But i am 100% confident about the vaccine of 2011 and 2012 and now also i am taking 5 vaccine.So my Question is can i get rabies in future due to dog bite in 2001/2002??I am very much worried and my Life is dark now,Please help me..I am also confused about negri body..I cant live like this in worry and tention

Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
Your case seems more like a case of hypochondriacal disorder (now called somatic symptom disorder). Consult a psychiatrist
based on the history you have given I think, you have developed anxiety and panic about developing rabies, so I kindly suggest you to do daily meditation, yoga and swimming to relax..you will not get rabies due to old bite for sure...since you have taken vaccination many times it's better to get your antibodies levels checked...consult any rabies clinic they will guide you further.