Microalbumin
I am a diabetic patient. and my URINARY MICROALB CREATININE RATIO , TEST FOR MICROALBUMIN CONCENTRATION - 76.43,URINARY CREATININE CONCENTRATION - 19.31 and MICROALBUMIN : CREATININE RATIO-395.80 and i have used mucinac 600 tablet but no result. how to reduce this.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Kindly get yourself chechek out in detail by a diabetologist and also a nephrologist both in person for further evaluation and management.  Do not delay and try to self treat yourself. We also need to see the RFT and Your Diabetic profile. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

How to lower microalbumin levels Microalbumin in urine