Metallic taste in d mouth

For the past 7 to 10 days, I have been experiencing a bad/metallic taste in my mouth. Long back during my teenage I remember experiencing the same for a few hours late in the night but it went away. This is the first time it has stayed for so many days together and does not seem to go away I had changed my daily dose of multivitamin from Apollo to Sanofi. I thought that was the reason. For the past 3 days I am off it. I do feel the taste has reduced a little but that is not enough. I want it gone. I also feel it gets stronger with higher frequency as the sun goes down. My oral hygiene is basic. I am so irritated with it. Please help me get rid of it forever.

Doctor Answers (2) on Metallic taste in d mouth

Dr. Vivek Pahwa Delhi | Homeopath
Mam take two doses of merc sol 200 from a homoeopathic store and when u purchase this medicine call me up I will explain you how to take the homoeopathic medicine .it will surely make your problem well.so hurry up
Dr. Arun George Bangalore | Consultant Physician
Certain multivitamins and tablets can cause halitosis or bad breath in your mouth. Improve your oral hygiene also