Menustrational Problem
Hi I have normal periods in every month buts last two month onward i observing my preiod getting late 5-6 days is it normal behavior? or should i consult my doctor .

Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

It's alright.. nothing to worry
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's not normal if it's happening on a regular basis. It could be an early sign of hormone imbalance. If you really want to know and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
it is fine if periods are late for a week, if they delays for more than 7-10 days then consult gyne you might have hormonal imbalance.