Mentel Health
Sir, I have no reason afraid My heart beat very fast lives Always scary thoughts come to my mind And my focus remains on heartbeat And are fast Due to the fast beats are very painful in my heart And chest are too painful Please help me I think your fear of death I'm very upset with my life Please, tell me what it's Disease

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

Your symptoms are typical of a Panic Disorder. It comes suddenly. There is usually no cause. Its multifactorial like any other psychiatric or medical illness. It is an illness of the nerves representing the Alarm System in the brain. It triggers intense fear, palpitations, chest pain, dizziness, weakness,draining feeling, sweating and the feeling of as if  you are going to die and wanted to go to the hospital urgently. Its really a very distressing illness. What is the fear about? 'Don't know' would be the answer. Treatment of choice are antidepressants(not anxiolytics) and cognitive behavior therapy- a special type of counseling. Yes it is CURABLE. A course of medications combined with CBT will completely treat the illness in two months.  Though one has to take meds for about 6-8months course to prevent further relapses.
Dont visit  ER or a physician. they wil give you alprazolam and you get addicted for life. Consult a psychiatrist, get assessed and start the prescribed treatment.
Breathing techniques, Relaxation therapies, meditation can be tried.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello , was there any death in the recent past either in   your family or in the friends circle? Was by any chance he or she was very Young? What are you upset about actually??!! If you are able to understand the reason behind that then definitely there is a Reason!!!
you might get to u derstand all those and also a  better clarity by consulting a Psychological Counsellor near you.
Don't worry.
Dr. Gaurav Kulkarni
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

These symptoms are certainly pointing to a lot of health anxiety. If you have ruled out any medical issue then make sure you see a psychiatrist. Psychological help will bring you off this difficulty.

Hello well from the symptoms you mention it really looks like you are suffering from anxiety and I would definitely want you to meet a psychiatrist so that we can get into the cause of it and also start your treatment right away you also need to talk to your peers are your so that sum amount of relief can be there thank you
meet the doctor
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear friend, u hv anxiety sprectrum illness. Medicine and psychotherapy both r needed and not to be stopped until doctor's advice. Best wishes