Mentally illness

I will tell u each and everything then suggest me what should i do.actually i m in a relationship with a married man from last 6 years.earlier i don't know that he was married after 6 months of our relationship i got to know dat he is married.i loved him so much that's why i was not able to separate from him.he said i m not happy with my marriage and don't have any physical relation with my wife.although he has a kid of 9 years but he said after his birth and some family issues we stopped making physical its my age to get married i love so much so i couldn't be able to separate.he is my weakness.i can't live widout him.we fight daily, argues daily.he say i can't leave my wife and son becoz of social respect he has in society and his wife don't have any relative or family so where would she go.he says that u r single u can find anyone but she cant go anywhere.after divorce it is very difficult for a woman to live alone without husband & son may be she commit suicide.
views-icons 66 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mentally illness

doctor profile image
Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi there, to be honest it's not an easy situation to be in. But there is more to situations then just blaming. This situation is one where u have to finally decide and weigh it options.. And work on the options individually.. He is the one u have in love with but he is also the one who had been dishonest, and fighting off lately. From a third persons point of view it seems day he was with u to a point where it suited it and wants an escape now.. On the other hand continuing in this relationship is going to give u some moments which remind of gud memories but most of this time is going to be disappointing and negative. If u choose to seperate at this point u have a possibility of achieving an overall conducive and emotionally stable life.. Though no one can take those memories from u at any cost but so is the case reality also now that those r just memories now while being in this relationship.. U can always get more clarifications and solace in discussing this with a therapist/psychiatrist of ur choice. Hope this helps but feel free to consult further.. Plz take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?