Mental sickness
Doctor i am getting mad . seeing no hope. I think i must die. Studies are getting over my head. And my family don't understands me.
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
please consult a psychiatrist or psychologist for better management. there is always a solution, seek help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?