Mental instability

I am a 22yrs old cognitive rational individual with dreams. Although, I have a feeling that I might have clinical depression/bipolarity/anxiety. Sometimes, I sleep alot, over think, do alot of work/reading but, sometimes, I just lie dead, with no interest in activities. I cry for hours for no reason.
views-icons 75 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Maybe u work according to the requirements.  Of is very required to push yourself and get it done. Maybe when things are not so important according to you again you tend to post those by those opposite behaviour of immobility. Check yourself. You may come with a reason.  And if you want to overcome this and it's disturbing your day to day activities  do consult a psychologist and handle it better.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, you are thinking too much. try writing down your problems or feelings on paper and see if the situation improves. visit a psychologist if problem persists.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Dear User If what you are telling is mood instability in which sometimes for few weeks you are sad, disinterested and have low energy while sometimes for few weeks you are more energetic and have racing thoughts with elevated mood you may be suffering from a mood disorder. If there is a family history of mental illness there are more chances of having a mood disorder. Having said that not all happiness or sadness is a mental disorder.  It's important to get a detailed evaluation with a psychiatrist that will help clear the diagnosis.