Mental illness
My mother worries and sometimes cries too much if some known person is unwell or dies. She always thinks about it and worries again n again. Other than this, she shouts for nothing at my dad or me especially in the morning time almost everyday. We find it hard to spend time at home. Kindly tell me what to do about it.

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

She could be suffering from a personality disorder. Kindly get her assessed by a Psychiatrist for effective care if she cooperates. But from the history, it appears she would be reluctant to go to a psychiatrist.