Mental Illness
I feel like I have a mental illness. I'm losing my focus, my mood change, irritated, having headaches, drowsiness, nausea, mostly got depressed, having negative thoughts, my mind is in chaos, it's hard for me to understand certain things unlike before, and I get mad easily.

Mental health issues r due to disturbance in the neurochemicals in d brain. So u need not blame urself or nyone els for it. However dese r treatable conditions. Seek help at d earliest for better outcome. If time is a constraint den consult a psychiatrist online.