Mental health

I'll explain to you in detail Indeed, when I heard the news of the death of a boy of his age My mind was kind of funny scared I became afraid of his own death are strange I would think so I do not know Where have come Who Was I in a Past Life And where I will die a strange fear When it comes to my mind are thoughts of death My heart rate go up And the day looks strange I can not sleep When it gets out of fear that the mind Then I'll be fine But here again the nervousness that I need to look scary Then do not seem to mind in my work During the conversation, the concentration is not me Are distracted Comes to mind and the fear of dying Please tell me! Which I have mental illness

Doctor Answers (2) on Mental health

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, fear of death, dying or preoccupation with death is a type of Phobia called Thanatophobia. This may be a disorder by itself or may be associated with Depression or Anxiety. You seem to be suffering a lot. Please consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest. You can become much better with medication and/or counseling. Hope this helps,All the Best!
Dr. Akshata Bhat Mumbai | Psychiatrist
I am not very clear about your symptoms. You haven't mentioned the duration. You seem to be having anxiety which is disproportionate to the situation. There also seems to be significant preoccupation with death.