Mental disorder
Taking medicinefor five years she felt angrysome times if the medicine stopfor some time or lessen she become violent what can we do?we are ina pathetic condition .
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, don't stop or reduce dosage without doctor's suggestion . She may harm herself or others.Take her to NIMHANS once.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?