Mensuration not stopping

My Menses is continue from 2 months in between it stops for 2 days and then start with little spot and sometime suddnely heavy clots from two months i ma facing this situation as 2,3 days it stops then again next day ifound little blood and in 2 days heavy clot pass suddnely when everything i found ok whole day so to stop menses i am taking Styplon Himalaya and when my menses stop i stop consuming it but again it start and stop process is continuing. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Mensuration not stopping

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Sometimes even in normal individuals due to action of anticoagulants in the body during heavy menstrual bleeding clots can be seen.apart from this clots can be seen in certain uterine abnormality like fibroids in uterus,adenomyosis, endometriosis or hormonal imbalance like thyroid hormone imbalance or oestrogen-progestrone imbalance might also be a cause.this things need investigations like transvaginal ultrasound to ruleout the uterine abnormality. Hormone profile to ruleout any imbalance and most of the times the condition is treatable. So kindly consult a gynecologist for further management to ruleout these things...Regards.